We believe that an accurate and realistic assessment of the protocol is vital to the success of the project.
Our feasibility assessment includes:
- Site capabilities reiew and delivery metrics
- Oncologists views on the study
- Prevalence of disease data
- Recruitment potential from all patient sources and referrals
- Full internal medical and ethical review
- Summary of procedures required to conduct the study
- Oncacare staff specific training requirements
- Assessment of budgeted cost and timescale for delivery
- Summary of challenges and potential solutions
'We are committed to ensure that we work innovatively with you from project conception to completion delivering an efficient and successful trial within budget.'
CFO - Oncacare
With our in-country and global teams working across the project, we can identify challenges and provide positive solutions at an early stage to develop a realistic assessment of delivery taking into account clinical and patient interest matters to achieve full protocol compliance.
Once completed our feasibility we then put in place a detailed recruitment strategy and the operational steps needed and identify how we will work with patients to engage them and be part of the study.
Our approach to feasibility is a solution driven, dynamic approach working in collaboration with our Pharmaceutical Clients.